Territory GTA - South Western ON.
1-2 years of B2B Selling will be of high interest
$45 to $55K Massive earnings potential outside of the base. Potential to double salary in year 2 on the base.
Very Attractive OTE package + Bonus + Benefits + great company perks + car allowance $750 per month and fuel
Our client, a construction / building materials business located in Mississauga,ON are looking for a Talented Account Manager Manager (45-55K) who is responsible for ongoing growth and business development of their portfolio GTA Southern ON with some travel to the USA eventually. If you have B2B sales experience this could be your next great move. The company is known for growth and promoting within. They have fantastic leadership and are very strategic thinkers. I know the team very well and can say that your boss is looking to promote you
This is a fantastic position if you are looking to join a great business with a strong focus on customer retention who are well respected in the industry.
About the company.
Our client is one of North America’s leading full service distributors and re-manufacturers. The selected candidate will be responsible for managing and developing their territory with great mentors coaching you along the way. The company and division are growing and we are in need of a strong candidate that has a sense of urgency to grow and develop. I can say from my years of experience of partnering with this firm that once you get your foot in the door, you do not want to leave. They have very low turn over and extremely long tenured Account Managers with a high success rate.
About the Job
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Account Manager will be tasked with taking over an existing territory as the South Western ON Account Manager and will develop the pipeline to drive business forward. This is a fantastic opportunity to hit your 6 figure goals. The Account Managers all have the same focus and that is to help make the company the market leader in the distribution and re-manufacturing of their products by providing outstanding service and building lasting partnerships.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles list of prospective customers to build and maintain a strong potential account base of typical “company type accounts” using various sources such as Internet, Trade Shows, Yellow Pages, Trade Publications, etc..
- Cold call prospective potentials in order to qualify them and determine if a typical“company type account”
- Visit all “company type potentials” in order to qualify further and to establish rapport
- Achieve new account goals by opening and maintaining typical “company type accounts”.
- Achieve/surpass sales, profit and mark-up goals
- Visit customers on regular basis
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies with orders in a prompt manner
- Analyze accounts to highlight potential problem accounts, call/visit to confirm status of account, establish game plan to get business back if necessary
- Entertain customers on a consistent basis following corporate policy
- Contact customers as required with outstanding overdue accounts
- Arrange for cheque pick-ups via courier or upon delivery of an order. Follow-up with A/R to ensure cheques are received.
- Update payment dates regarding outstanding invoices
- Look for warning signals that are a precursor to financial trouble and an inability to pay by customer