Toronto/Edmonton/Vancouver BC, CANADA
Permanent, Full Time, Flexible Work Locations
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
An engaging, collaborative, fast growing heavy civil contractor with special interest in expanding their presence within the Canadian underground infrastructure market. Our client has a best in class approach to working with their clients and communities, with a safety-first mentality at all times. With a specialization in energy, water and sewer infrastructure, this company has quickly gained a competitive and strong reputation that contends with every major general contractor in North America.
Our client has a robust portfolio showcasing their expertise and creative approach to handling complex civil, structural, and geotechnical challenges. Our client is cultivating a culture of excellence, by nurturing their talent and providing continuous professional development opportunities at every level in the business. By employing leaders with open and bright minds, and with the projected vision of growth, it is an excellent time to be joining our clients group as a senior leader, and representing a brand new pillar to the organization!
- Industry leading total compensation packages
- Very challenging and rewarding work that transforms communities
- A new position where you can make a huge impact to a growing organization
- Work location can be either Toronto, Edmonton or Vancouver
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
In this freshly created role, the Tunnel Manager will be a major pillar to the companies Senior Leadership team, working and reporting directly to the VP of Infrastructure. You will be responsible and accountable for all planning, development and construction of all Tunnel, Micro-Tunnel and associated civil/utility works related to the projects.
- 10+ years of experience leading construction management or project field teams on tunnel infrastructure projects
- 10+ years of experience in the tunneling or underground infrastructure market
- Hands on experience overseeing operation of all aspects of Tunneling and Micro-Tunneling projects, both pressurized EPB and Slurry TBM, and shaft construction.
- Experience working with Herrenknecht TBM models an asset
- Very strong relationship management skills
- A strong awareness and knowledge of construction safety principles
- Proficient with software such as Office, PrimaVera P6, AutoCad
- Strong influencing abilities and personable demeanor
Apply NOW directly, or email email@example.com
your resume. For all Project Manager related applicants, please include a project list that highlights your role on tunneling/underground infrastructure projects.
We thank all applicants, however at this time only short listed candidates will be contacted at this time.