SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
Our client, one of British Columbia’s leading civil contractors specializing in a full range of services, has partnered with TalentSphere on their search for a Senior Project Manager who will be joining their head office location in Vancouver, BC. This position has opened due to steady success and growth within the organization.
ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our client is a locally owned, family oriented company that prides themselves on their progressive, honest and genuine leadership approach, their diverse team of technical professionals, their fun and enjoyable work culture, and their expertise and established presence in the Vancouver Lower Mainland. Our client offers a full range of civil services, from bulk excavations and shoring to site servicing, earthworks, and underground utility infrastructure. They are widely known by major developers throughout the region. Our client fosters a collaborative and creative approach to tackling complex projects, and demonstrates their commitment to quality regardless of size and scale.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS ROLE
- Salary range of $140 - $160k
- Very professional, experienced staff.
- Progressive and fun culture
- Family oriented environment with long term, highly skilled staff
- Located right off of Hwy 1 for ease of commuting
WHAT DO YOU BRING?
The Senior Project Manager will have the experience and demonstrated ability to handle large/complex projects up to $20M. You enjoy mentoring and coaching junior PM’s as part of your position. Throughout your career, you have demonstrated that you are a dedicated leader, with a strong technical expertise that keeps cool under pressure. You inspire a shared vision to your project team and collaborate with others to ensure a successful delivery for your clients.
- 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager within a local civil contractor company
- Technical Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma from a related discipline
- Strong leadership skills
- PMP is an asset
- Technical expertise in one or more of the following services (Excavation & Shoring, Earthworks, Underground Utilities)
- Experience working on municipal underground utility upgrades an asset
- Knowledge of the local area for suppliers, vendors, sub-contractors, etc.
If you are interested in this excellent opportunity, please APPLY NOW or send it to anybody you feel would be interested.
My client is motivated to hire somebody ASAP and can offer a unique, challenging and long term career opportunity surrounded by some very talented and reputable industry professionals.
We thank everybody for their interest but only those who meet the criteria will be contacted.