Vancouver, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced experienced Senior Architect who has lead and developed projects within the institutional, public, commercial, and residential sector within Canada/US.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client is based in Vancouver and has an incredible reputation developing projects that are cohesive and enhance the communities that surround them. Working in the institutional, civic, mixed-use and residential space they have developed award winning designs and projects both locally and internationally. With an experienced and amazing leadership team, our Client is developing and growing further in the design industry and with 35+ years' experience in the industry they are continuing to develop and grow. With a strong focus on holistic design and development they focus on designs that support and bring together the greater community as whole with their projects. Their team is collaborative and communicative and there is excellent opportunities for advancement and progressive career development. They are an excellent and ambitious firm with a great direction for the future of design and architecture.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Architect will have experience as a ideally focused in the mixed-use, commercial and residential sector with a focus on large scale and complex projects. This position will manage a project team locally as well as be a part of a larger project group that will work on international projects and identify strategic developments to help move the company forward. Experience with large scale projects is essential to the success of this position there is a need to work with local and international clients who will need guidance and consultation with the project development in various phases. The role would lead and develop projects in the this space with a dynamic and entrepreneurial approach to design and construction taking the lead on client presentations and management of the Architecture and Design team internally. Contract administration and management experience is necessary for the success of this role to implement new strategies and policies that will focus the project team for successful completion of projects. Additionally, this individual will need to have and exceptional technical skill set as this position will be working with Revit on working through detailed drawings and designs. The Senior Architect will have an opportunity to progress and develop further in an Associate position in the near term with opportunity to lead a larger team and be part of strategic business development initiatives both locally and globally for the company's progression.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B. Arch, M. Arch, AIBC Designated
- 10+ years' experience as an Architect with specific experience working with large residential, mixed-use, institutional, civic and commercial projects
- 5+ years' experience in a leadership role leading a large team and working with teams locally as well as internationally
- Excellent technical knowledge with a strong skill set working with Revit and AutoCAD
- Strong experience managing projects from inception to completion
- Ability to work with multiple disciplines across the company including engineering, interior design and contractors locally
- Participate in client presentations and build strong relationships
- Excellent presentation and communication skills with experience working with international stakeholders on all projects
- Excellent, internationally based company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!