Distribution Center Manager
Mount Forest , ON
Distribution center management experience required
$90 to $110K
Very Attractive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a construction / building materials business located in Mount Forrest Ontario are looking for a Distribution Center Manager to drive lead and manage the Supply Chain and flow of their inventory.
Our client is a leader in their industry with a well established image among their client base and competition. Their culture is one that respects and values their employees and always leads by example to promote and grow from previous years. Strong values and ethics within the organization has allowed them to prosper year after year. This is a fantastic company to work for with a senior leadership team strategically promoting within.
This is a very exciting role with fantastic growth potential. The chosen candidate will be accountable for the success of this location and must lead by example. With a team of direct reports the candidate will need to lead, coach mentor and promote at this location.
The position of the Distribution Center Manager
is the backbone of the supply chain operations with accountability for all major functions including;
- Warehousing + Yard Activities
- Distribution and Transportation logistics of inventory
- Promotion sales efforts and distribution opportunities for the company and clients.
- Budget management
- Maximizing efficiencies on all production and operations levels
This position reports directly to the Vice President and will be accountable for the following;
- Warehouse Supervision including training
- Inventory management (always paying close attention to volumes, accuracy, efficiency, replenishment / procurement
- Budget management in relation to logistics, procurement of inventory and labour
- Warehouse management and procedures including relations between customers, suppliers and employees.
This is a true (lead by example) position. They are very well respected in the industry as their clients know that the job will get done with urgency, accuracy, efficiency and loyalty.
The successful candidate will have a "can do" attitude and experience in creating an environment that values teamwork.
This candidate will have P&L responsibilities so previous accountability for this is a must have in order to be considered for this opportunity.
Strong knowledge of the building material hardware and lumber industry will be considered an asset.
If you feel that your experience is a strong match to the job requirements, we should speak further. please apply to this position so we can schedule an interview.