This is an opportunity for experienced HVAC Installers
to join our client based in the Lower Mainland, British Columbia.
We are seeking hard working and motivated individuals who pride themselves in quality workmanship, and value hard work & a safety culture.
Our client is specializing in preventative maintenance, emergency services, HVAC and automated building services. Their team of experts take great pride in their work and are continuously building a reputation for quality workmanship and superior service.
We are looking for candidates with the following:
Why work here?
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in the installation field and mechanical aptitude
- Good Communication skills, and mechanical aptitude
- License in plumbing electrical work, sheet metal, or refrigeration is preferred
- Ability to read and interpret drawings, blueprints, and production diagrams
- Willingness to work with and assist co-workers as needed, in addition to working overtime, night, and weekend hours.
There is ample room for growth and mobility with our client. They are stable and service a growing client base and you will be working with a fantastic team. This is an opportunity to take your career to the next level while working for a company that values and empowers their employees.
The salary and total compensation package will be very attractive to the right candidate. Interviews for these positions will be taking place right away so please send your resume ASAP for consideration.
Already employed and want to explore? Confidentiality is guaranteed.