Victoria, BC CA
Our client, a reputable Vancouver Island based civil contracting company, have partnered to support them in the search for a Civil Superintendent. In this role, you will coordinate operations and oversee workers at various civil sites. As the point of reference of both workers and supervisors, you will be a key person for the completion of various projects throughout Greater Victoria.
The Civil Foreman will bring 5+ years of experience supervising crews on various land development projects, with experience on underground utilities, to earthworks and road building. Experience operating equipment is an asset in this role.
· Oversight, planning and operations of daily crew activities.
· Management of project schedule
· Management of safe work practices for the crew.
· Documentation of all site activity
· Providing daily progress report to supervisors.
· Responsible for quality control for all workmanship of pipe and utility structure installations.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
· 5+ years of experience working for a civil contracting company
· Effective communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong understanding of site safety guidelines and safe work procedures.
· Ability to read and interpret construction documentation, such as drawings, plans and schedules.
· Experience operating earth moving equipment is an asset
If you are a seasoned Civil Superintendent that is looking for a great opportunity with this fantastic Island based company, please apply now with your resume/project lists.