Mechanical Foreman, Journeyman Plumbing/HVAC
Lower Mainland, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an excellent and opportunity for an experienced Foreman or a Journeyman to join a growing and developing team in the lower mainland, British Columbia. This locally based company has an incredible reputation and is looking for to leaders to join their team. You will be working on a variety of projects and running small crews, and we are offering:
- Competitive rates
- Guaranteed steady hours and transparency
- RRSP contributions
- Company vehicle, gas card
- Tool allowance
- Opportunities for advancement
Our rapidly growing client is one of the industry leaders in the HVAC, Plumbing & Mechanical contracting industry, for mid-sized commercial & residential projects.
We are offering opportunities for knowledgeable team players to work on exciting new projects in a variety of areas: new build/design build construction, commercial and residential. They are known for running their projects with a high degree of integrity, supplying all of the necessary resources while maintaining an excellent team.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
Does this sound like you? Want to explore this further and have a conversation? Please apply directly or reach out to Kristen Shelleby for immediate consideration.
- 5+ years of experience as a Journeyman or experience in Foreman position, with extensive field background for a variety of new build projects.
- You don't mind working on the tools in the spirit of helping the team and have a team mentality
- You will be forward thinking and a natural leader, with the ability to run sites efficiently & safely.
- You will have the knowledge and technical skills to direct others in a meaningful way
- You will be responsible for developing plans for your team by consulting blueprints & designs while keeping client instructions on track
- You will manage project sites, ensuring that workers adhere plans and safety codes
- Create and enforce employee schedules and construction timelines