SENIOR PLANNER, HEALTHCARE
Vancouver, British Columbia
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent and unique opportunity for a Senior Planner specialized in Healthcare planning to join a growing and developing team in Vancouver, British Columbia. This locally based company has an incredible reputation nationally and is looking for a passionate individual to join their leadership team.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been a leader in the design industry throughout North America since it's establishment 40 years ago. With a focus in design, planning and engineering the company has built a collaborative group of individuals who are passionate about design and the spaces they create. The firm has demonstrated years of progressive growth with a great establishment in the local market and an organic growth strategy that allows them to expand sustainably through the development of long term client relationships and knowledge of the local market. It was established as one Canada's Top Best Managed Companies in 2018 and continues to hold that reputation as they grow further into new markets.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Planner will have a strong understanding of the healthcare system within Canada and how it functions both systematically and architecturally. This role will work with clients and develop a strong understanding of how care is delivered to their patients within the medical system. The Senior Planner will have a strong understanding of the processes and systems behind the medical functions and plans which include acute care, sub acute services, mental health and continuing acute care sectors. With opportunity to develop and grow into further positions within the company this individual will have an opportunity to move into a more senior leadership position within the company. With expert knowledge of the healthcare system this position will specifically work with Architects, Project Managers and Designers to deliver the best plans and environments for their clients.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Deg, Master's in Architecture/Design
- Registered Architect - EDAC, OAA, AAA or AIBC approved
- 7 - 10 years' experience working in within a Healthcare Design Practice within Canada
- Experience working with Revit, AutoCAD, Excel as well as significant experience with free-hand drawing and design
- Excellent experience working in the P3 sector with design/build and working with both Owners and Developers within Canada
- Excellent drive and ambition to lead the design concepts and plans within the healthcare sector
- Strong relationship building and client management skill set working with projects from inception to completion
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Opportunity to move into Associate and Principal positions
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Amazing team and environment with a strong culture and passion for design
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!