Facilities Construction Projects / Operations Leader - Alberta
Oil & Gas Facilities - Midstream to Upstream
Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Projects Director
- Program Director or Manager
- Facilities Construction Director or Manager
- Senior PM Facilities Engineer or Pipeline Facilities Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Facilities Construction Projects Director / Manager to Senior PM with strong oil & gas facilities construction project experience in Oil & Gas midstream, upstream or both i.e., compressor / pump terminals to stations, oil & gas plants, metering stations
Strong Facilities Construction Projects Leader candidates will likely have much of the following attributes:
- 15+ years progressive oil & gas facilities project construction skills & experience - terminals, compressor, pump & meter stations, plants & batteries
- A recognized designation would be desireable: PEng, CET, RET, PLEng, P.Tech or eligible
- Solid on-site facilities construction contractor experience - i.e., with a Ledcor, Strike, Pillar, Whaler, Site, Aecom, ClearStream, Surerus, Flint, Trotter & Morton
- Some project construction experience working within an operator (midstream / pipeline or E&P) would be an asset however not essential - some experience working on TC / TCPL &/or Enbridge projects would be an asset
- Strong Projects Director or Projects Program Management along with Senior PM skills & experience with an excellent on-time and on-budget track record
- A PMP, PgMP (PMI designations) or working on it could be an asset but not essential
- Experienced oversight on multiple projects with PM and Senior PM - with projects scope value $100 to $300 MM
- Effective communication skills - verbal, written & presentation
If you wish to learn more about role and be considered for this excellent career opportunity apply with your resume.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas