SUPERVISOR - RETAIL/CONSTRUCTION
St Albert, Alberta
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Retail & Equipment Rental
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Supervisor in the retail, building material and construction industry to join a dynamic and growing company in St Albert, Alberta.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been operating in Ontario for over 50 years and is expanding further into Western Canada with current operations located in Alberta. Their focus is in the construction, building materials and design industries is specific to rental services with equipment for those industries. They have expanded throughout Ontario successfully and with their experience and excellent customer service and are now looking to develop further into the Western Canadian market. Excellent leadership team with a drive to grow the business and develop further.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Supervisor - Retail/Construction
will lead business operations including staffing, recruitment, sales and overall store management for the store in St Albert. This individual will have excellent experience in customer service working with a number of different clients and working managing a team to ensure customer satisfaction with excellent service standards. As this is a construction based role, a uniform and boots will be provided and the expectation for other staff members to be accountable for the same attire is mandatory. This role will require strong management skills, a drive for leadership and the understanding of customer service at its highest level. There is room for this position to grow into further management and leadership roles with a focus in operations and store management.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- High School Diploma, B.Deg (Business, Management, etc.) an asset
- 2+ years' experience in a Supervisory position within Retail, Building Materials, Home Improvement and/or Construction
- Experience managing a team of Customer Service Representative/Sales Associates and managing schedules, problem solving and working directly with customers
- Excellent customer service experience with passion for a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Strong skill set in decision making, problem solving and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work with an established and excellent company with an amazing reputation in the industry
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!