Job Title: Staff Accountant
Industry Sector: Public Accounting
Salary: $50-55,000 plus benefits
Location: Richmond Hill
Our established public accounting client is seeking a Bookkeeper to join their small practise in the Richmond Hill area.
About our client:
Our client has been in business a long time. The managing partners look at every relationship as a partnership in which they personalize to fit the needs of their clients. Whether it be compliance, audit reviews, personal and corporate tax, estate or retirement planning or consulting, this firm has a list of repeat clients. Working within a small team of 5, this position is a newly created role to assist with a variety of day to day responsibilities as needed.
About the role
More specifically responsibilities could include:
· Notice to readers
· Year end reviews
· Personal income tax
· Corporate income tax
· File preparation
About the candidate
The ideal candidate will be a mature and experienced bookkeeper who is looking for a great environment and a stable job.
· Previous experience working within a small accounting or tax firm
· Knowledge of Caseware and Tax Prep is ideal
· A minimum of 7 years Full cycle bookkeeping experience is ideal
· Excellent English communication (oral and written) is required
· You must be able to work independently, be reliable, detailed and accurate
This is a dream job for the steady bookkeeper that wants a great team to work with and a small company feel!