Pension Analyst - Bilingual
$55,000 - $60,000 plus bonus and benefits
Location: Pointe Claire
Our global client operating in several Industry sectors including Construction, Retail and Service, is seeking a Pension Analyst to join their growing team in either Pointe Claire Quebec or Toronto ON.
About the company:
This company is a large organization with multiple divisions and pension plans and is HQ in the GTA, with operations worldwide.
About the role:
The Pension Analyst will manage the administration of multiple company Pension Plans as a support to the pension management team and also the liaison with external consultants, management and employees. Duties would include but not be limited to:
- Liaise with consultants, trust companies and investment manager representatives
- Prepare all reports required by legislation
- Review and administer annual pension statements to members
- Administer letters of credit and monitor their status for cancellation
- Coordinate the preparation of pension financial statements
- Prepare asset reconciliation for actuarial consultants
- Participate in annual audit and other corporate pension related accounting reconciliations
- Post-Secondary Degree/Diploma in Business or related studies, plus a minimum of 5 years Pension experience
- Sound knowledge of Pension Plan rules, Provincial Pension Legislation and Income Tax rules
- Customer service focused with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Solid business and financial acumen with high attention to detail
- Self-starter, able to work independently under pressure with time sensitive deadlines
- Knowledge of and aptitude for mathematics
- Bilingual French/English
- Willing and able to travel as required in support of the business
This is an established, reputable company and leader in its’ Industry. You will learn from, grow with and be working with like minded professionals in a great environment!