SENIOR INTERIOR DESIGNER
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Interior Designer with in the design and architecture industry to join a highly reputable and multidisciplinary firm focused in the institutional, commercial, mixed - use and residential sectors throughout North America and who are based in Toronto, Ontario.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has developed and incredible team and is leading the industry in design and architecture throughout North America as well as globally. With a team of Interior Designers, Architects and Planners the firm has an incredible culture that collaborates on all functional platforms of design. They have excellent projects that have won many awards and a leadership team that is strategic in their development to progress the company forward. The firm is dynamic with an excellent environment full of collaboration and innovation for new designs and projects.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Interior Designer will encompass a strong understanding of the process of design and will have experience managing projects with both small and large scale from inception to completion. There will be a small team to lead within the Interior Design division of the firm and coordination with other disciplines will be mandatory to make sure projects are finished on time. Projects will focus in the commercial and institutional space with some mixed-use and corporate spaces as well. The position will have opportunity to grow further into a Director position as the company progresses and will require leadership and strong understanding of the market and developments within local and global areas.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B.Interior Design/Architecture of Interiors, Diploma in Interior Design
- NCIDQ, PMP, LEED certifications are assets
- 10+ years' experience as an Interior Designer within the commercial, institutional, mixed-use and corporate office sectors
- Excellent experience managing projects from inception to completion while leading a team of Interior Designers
- Experience working with Vectorworks, AuotCAD, and REVIT are assets
- Strong experience overseeing technical production and construction
- Ability to perform and execute a project as well as lead an a team effectively is a must
- Experience working with engineers, architects, and technologists with various projects following schedules and timelines efficiently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!