SENIOR ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING MANAGER
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Senior Electrical Engineering Manager with experience in the design and architecture industry to join a reputable and dynamic team in Calgary, Alberta.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our Client has been established for over 50 years and has offices located across Canada. They are an excellent engineering consulting firm based in Canada with offices throughout the country. With a strong leadership team and a platform for sustainable designs and leading technologies, our Client has projects in many locations focused in the commercial, residential, mixed-use, infrastructure and institutional sectors. They have an excellent team locally who work collaboratively with other offices across the country and focus on developing all of their team members further to pursue their career goals.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Senior Electrical Engineering Manager will have experience focused in building services in the commercial, mixed-use, institutional and industrial sectors within North America. This individual will lead the Electrical Engineering team through projects and will provide excellent leadership and mentorship to all team members. The Senior Electrical Engineering Manager will work with the Executive Leadership Team on developing strategies that will enhance the company's overall portfolio and the company as a whole. With experience in the industry and knowledge of architecture and engineering best practices, this individual will have the ability to develop and grow further in the short term into an Associate role with Principal opportunities in the future.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B. Electrical Engineering, M.Eng an asset
- P.Eng, LEED and PMP are assets
- 10+ years' experience as an Electrical Engineer specifically in the building services division
- Excellent experience managing projects from inception to completion
- Understanding of the Alberta provincial building codes and electrical codes
- Strong experience overseeing technical production and construction
- Ability to perform and execute a project as well as lead a team effectively through strong mentorship practices
- Experience working with engineers, architects, and technologists with various projects following schedules and timelines efficiently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!