Senior Project ManagerVictoria, BCConcrete & Woodframe Multi-family Residential $10-$100MM Projects
Senior Project Manager Position Description:
Leads, directs and coordinates the overall management of multiple projects
Senior Project Manager Duties & Responsibilities:
Senior Project Manager Qualifications:
- Develop a high-performance team through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements
- Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation
- Work with Preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Program
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff
- Work with Accounting to initiate Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly scheduled Operation Review Meetings (ORMs)
- Support and drive utilization of various initiatives and technologies
Senior Project Manager Salary:
- Bachelor’s degree
- A minimum of ten years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience
- Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles.
- Proven written and verbal communication abilities
- Proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule.
- Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as Building Information Models (BIM) and Lean
Competitive salary, employee benefits, growth opportunities
Similar Job Titles:
Senior Project Manager
Construction Project Manager
Residential Project Manager
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.