Halton Hills, ON
Previous store management experience is a must.
Very Attractive Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Vacation + Amazing Perks
About the company
This is an absolutely fantastic position for a person who is very passionate about retail fashion. This is truly a position where the candidate needs have the mindset of an entrepreneurial leader. The rewards are massive, the growth is real, the leadership is key. Our client is an industry leading retailer who carry premium brands who are looking for an experienced Store Manager ($60-65K Halton Hills) to lead by example, encourage, motivate, train and promote sales staff to achieve sales targets in the retail clothing industry.
About the Opportunity
This position will require a strong leader who is able to lead by example and has a proven track record of doing so in the clothing retail industry.
The selected candidate will be responsible for; maximizing the selling opportunities and daily sales results to ensure profitability of the store, day to day operations and leadership of the team.
Must have exceptional customer service through both direct and indirect selling techniques.
- Training and development of the staff, building individual skill sets and product knowledge to build competency in the team’s ability to carry out daily tasks, operations and enhance the customer experience.
- Organize and delegate daily tasks to all staff, prioritize responsibilities and keep a regular follow up and overview of tasks to completion.
- Lead and maintain recruitment of high quality team members, on-boarding, training and succession planning of the team.
- Maintain a full overview of the store to maximize selling opportunities through combined operational, commercial and visual focus to achieve stores highest profitability levels
- Set up of promotions, displays, windows and signage as per company directives and standards, ensuring team is up to date on current promotions
- Maintain visual standards as per the company expectations.
Skills sets required:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills
- To recognize selling opportunities
- Ability and willingness to run cash register
- Clear communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be able to multitask
- Ability to provide clear and direct communication for achieving goals and expectations
- Ability to coach and developmental plans for each individual
- Time management and prioritize tasks
- Must have flexible working schedule to be able to work days, nights and weekends (rotating weekends)
If you feel you have the relevant Retail Store Management experience, we should speak further about this rewarding opportunity.