SENIOR MUNICIPAL ENGINEER
Prince George, BC
Competitive Salary & Benefits Package
Our client a globally recognized company that specialises in the design and delivery of Projects that are International recognized, are currently looking for a Senior Municipal Engineer to become part of their dynamic team in Prince George, British Columbia.
- As a Project Manager, you will be responsible for the delivery of municipal and provincial water, sewer, transportation infrastructure, and land development/site servicing projects for clients across British Columbia.
- Hands-on management style of planning and feasibility studies, pre-design and detailed design assignments for public and private sector clients.
- Collaborating with Team Leaders and other Project Managers and staff of multi-disciplined project teams; leading them with the planning and design of provincial highway, municipal road works, transit facilities, municipal infrastructure and services and drainage
- Financial management of projects including budget forecasting, resource management, invoicing, developing proposals, budgets and schedules, and on-going business development .
- Some travel involved for projects
CREDENTIALS AND RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
B.Sc. degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized institution.
P.Eng. or eligible for registration in the Province of British Columbia.
Minimum 10 years related work experience.
Strong knowledge of related software such as LDD, InRoads, AutoCAD, Civil 3D, MicroStation and Microsoft Office is required.
Proven supervisory experience. - Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Proven Project Management Experience.
Working knowledge of relevant municipal infrastructure, roadway and highway design guides.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
The once in a life time opportunity to grow into a Senior Management role, with an International Company
Make an impact on the world around us
Gain recognition from industry leaders
Experience with diverse projects
Stability with a range of projects to work on
Great salary and benefits