ARCHITECT / PROJECT MANAGER - AAA
Competitive Salary Package
We are proud to be partnering with a large, reputable Architecture firm, with an office in Calgary, as they search for a skilled, registered Architect wand Project Manager to join their team. This is a growing firm and is looking for dynamic individuals with a passion for excellent service delivery and the capability to work with a variety of projects - municipal, commercial, mixed use and community. This firm boasts an impressive portfolio of work across Canada.
For this role you will be a registered architect and will be involved in the following:
- Manager projects through all phases of development
- Liaise with clients to ensure excellent service delivery and execution throughout the entire process
- Work collaboratively with the project team in planning work and developing solutions to technical and design detail problems.
- Work with establishing, maintaining and adherence to project budget and schedule.
- Writes reports and memos to consultants and vendors to issue changes and track resolutions.
- Reviews completed reports, plans, estimates and calculations for coordination.
- Participates in team meetings to help resolve project issues, coordination with other disciplines, schedule adherence, and technical issues.
- Participates in project reviews regarding project costs, budgets and adherence to schedule.
- Communicates in a clear, concise, and professional manner at all times, both verbally and in writing and will have regular interface with clients.
- Applies proper QA/QC methods throughout project.
You will be involved in working with all aspects of projects from initial client liaison through to full project execution. You will be able to work on everything from schematic design through to construction but also assisting plans elevations, details and drawings. You will be working with Revit and a range of other software platforms, all time being a part of a collaborative team and working productively with other staff members to achieve project objectives.
WHAT YOU NEED
- To be successful in this role, you will need at least 7 years of industry experience and be registered or eligible to become registered with the AAA
- Strong interest in project management and well developed project management skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work to deadlines is also essential.
- Advanced communications skills, ability to work confidently with clients
- PMP designation is an asset
- WHAT YOU GET IN RETURN
- An excellent compensation package
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally with a strong management team
- Be part of a progressive, reputable and award winning company
- Work on large and complex projects
If you're interested in this Architect role click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. We thank all candidates for their application, however, only candidates who meet the criteria above will be contacted.