Sales Management experience is a must
$90,000 to $120,000
Attractive Base Salary + Attractive Bonus + Benefits + profit sharing plan + Car
Our client is a key player on major construction builds with a dominant name in the industry for construction supplies. They are in seek of a Branch Manager in the London Ontario and Surrounding area to lead the sales team and be accountable for the success of the branch. The chosen candidate will have 5 + years within the construction building materials industry in a similar role and a proven track record of leadership.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Sales Manager to own the accountability for this location. The bonus is attractive as is, but has the potential to be even more attractive depending on the success of the branch.
About the company;
Our client is very well known and respected in the industry with a very loyal client base. The company values and morals are very strong and they like to promote within. With locations all over Ontario their employees are supported by a strong base and great leadership team. This company values their employees and treats them very fair which has resulted in a long term tenured employee rate.
Must have a proven ability for the following;
Lead, motivate, coach and promote sales and operations team.
Previous accountability for a P&L with proven success.
Must be a team player and have the willingness to roll up their sleeves to make sure the job gets done.
- Expand business through new customer relationships and manage existing customer base
- Promote and sell full line of building material products to a range of clients including new and existing contractors, builders, general contractors, and developers
- Remain knowledgeable and current regarding industry and customer developments
- Track jobs in assigned sales territory
- Collections and delinquent account management
- Regularly report on progress to senior management
- Act as an ambassador of the company with all employees and customers
- Maintain an emphasis on a safety culture, customer service, and efficiency as a top priorities
- Follow all regulations and company policies and procedures
- Previous management experience leading a multi-functional team is required
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- 5-7 years of experience in the construction/ building materials industry and detailed product knowledge
- Ability to problem solve, prioritize, and manage multiple assignments
- Dynamic, results driven individual with proven ability to develop and capitalize on sales leads
- Detailed knowledge of pricing strategies and price book set up and maintenance
- Detailed knowledge of reporting tools and intermediate level computer skills
Regional Sales Manager
Senior Sales Manager