HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
North York (Toronto), Ontario
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture & Design
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Human Resources Generalist with experience in the design and architecture industry to join a luxury, highly reputable and multidisciplinary firm focused in the residential and hospitality sector in Toronto, Ontario.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT
Our client has been a leader in designing and creating luxury interior spaces in the hospitality and residential sector for over 20 years. With a passion for the industry and a focus on building long-lasting relationships with their clients, they have developed a team of strong and talented professionals who are focused and driven to develop their passion for design further. They are a collaborative team who strives to create the best spaces for their clients both locally, nationally and internationally. Our client prides themselves on being a boutique and entrepreneurial studio; with big creative concept driven thinking that drives their design and everyday life.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
The Human Resources Generalist will work with all team members to build and develop an environment that encourages collaboration and communication throughout the company. The understanding of both people and business is imperative in this position to be able to build a collaborative culture anchored to integrity, high performance and innovative thinking that meets the company’s goals. The ideal candidate will be professional, business focused, have a calm demeanor and will be a self-motivated, multi-tasking individual. With strong attention to detail, excellent communications skills and experience in the Architecture and Design industry, the ideal candidate will excel in fast-paced environment and will focus on developing relationships with leaders and employees within the company. With an entrepreneurial mind and a passion for people and culture, this individual will help develop a collaborative and communicative culture within the company working with all team members.
This candidate will have the following aspects;
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
- B. Human Resources Management, Organizational Leadership or equivalent
- CHRP Designation an asset
- 5+ years' experience working as an HR Generalist, Manager or Business Partner
- 3+ years’ experience working within an Architecture, Design or Engineering firm
- Excellent skill set in coaching, leading and management in a fast paced and dynamic environment
- Experience developing policies, implementing HR strategies, creating strong recruitment, retention and succession plans for the company overall
- Strong business acumen and entrepreneurial approach to HR best practices and company development
- High energy, innovative thinking and a passion for people, culture and design
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent, entrepreneurial company with a strong collaborative team and amazing reputation in the industry
- Competitive compensation and benefits plan
- Opportunity for professional growth and development with opportunity to lead and implement new strategies
- Amazing opportunity to work directly with the Senior Leadership team on strategies to develop the company further
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!