Benefits 100% company paid
New Westminster BC
We are pleased to be representing one of North Americas leading forestry production companies. Their product lines consist of consumer goods, building products and their customer base is North America wide.
They currently have an opening in their New Westminster BC facility
where they produce consumer and industrial products.
We are looking to hire a Plant Manager for this location. The position entails responsibility for all facets of the facility, continuous attention to operational conditions through GAP analysis and on-going talent development.
What you offer
- Ensure that ops and maintenance are working together toward common goals.
- Create and foster a collaborative environment and culture throughout all personnel.
- Develop predictive and preventive maintenance strategies in all areas of the facility.
- Responsible for product out, product quality and on time shipments.
- Making productivity improvement suggestions and implementing same.
- Ensure that maintenance is being executed effectively and efficiently.
- Adaptive to changing priorities within the operation.
- Ongoing awareness of industry trends and technology.
- Participate in annual budget process.
- Managing staff
- Responsible for safety awareness
- Participate in annual budget process
- attuned to efficiency opportunities
- Inventory control
What is on offer
- High school or equivalent diploma
- 5 plus years in a related environment.
- 5 plus years in a supervisory capacity.
- Experience leading management level team members.
- In depth knowledge and experience in lumber manufacturing.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Approachable and empathetic.
- Experience with CMMS.
- Clear understanding and tolerance of working conditions.
- Technical proficiency (Office suite etc.)
- Exceptional salary
- Exceptional benefit plan
- Profit share
- Company vehicle
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas