Status: Full-time 40 hours per week
Hours: 2 weeks Day Shift and 2 weeks afternoon shift
Site: Woodstock, ON reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
Salary: up to $25* per hour *experience related
Our Client has over 20 years of service providing on-site wellness at employer’s Health Centres. Be an integral part of an interdisciplinary healthcare team which delivers on site services in conjunction with occupational therapy, physiotherapy, medicine, and orthopedics.
This is what you'll be doing:
The Registered Kinesiologist will provide services through the application of health sciences, including anatomy, physiology, biomechanics, psychomotor behaviour, and nutrition. The Kinesiology role is essential to promoting health and fitness in the industrial work environment by assisting with acute injury management, ergonomics, exercise prescription and functional testing. You will provide a bridge in care from clinic-based assessment and treatment to home, community, and work reintegration.
• Bachelor's Degree in Kinesiology (BKin)
• Registered or pending registration with the College of Kinesiologists of Ontario
• The ideal candidate is client-minded, can multi-task, make quick decisions while using clinical and functional assessment skills related to musculoskeletal injuries and chronic health conditions.
• Must be flexible and demonstrate an ability to work independently as well as collaboratively with all team members
• Strong interpersonal, communication and leadership skills
• Excellent organizational abilities with proven time management skills
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions