Job: Electrical Technician
Location: Detroit, Michigan
Compensation: $37 hourly
As one of the largest cement producers in the world, my client operates over 20 cement plants throughout the world with a combined capacity of 40.5 million metric tonnes per annum. They manufacture a variety of cement for different purposes - normal, high-early strength, low heat hydration, and sulphate-resisting as well as other supplementary cementitious products - in bulk and as bagged product.
The Electrical Technician is responsible maintain the plant electrical equipment and system using the principles of predictive and preventive maintenance.
- Read and understand electrical wiring diagrams;
- Test and install single and three phase motors and motor starters;
- Maintain and troubleshoot MCC's (motor control centers);
- Work with PLC program;
- Install, replace, and trouble shoot and repair electrical circuits and programmable logic controls;
- Access work orders, work instructions, drawings and documents. Update completed work orders;
- Maintain and trouble shoot high voltage switchgear and controls;
- Troubleshoot primary distribution system;
- Dismantle, disconnect and replace electrical defective electrical components equipment (Armature brushes, solenoids etc.);
- Repair and replace transformers, and lighting fixtures;
- Promote environmental and safety awareness in alignment with safety and environmental goals;
- Work alone or with minimal supervision;
- Conduct routine planned work observations;
- Must have Journeyman's license
- Competitive Salary, Benefits, 401K Match & Paid Time Off
- Opportunity to advance your career
- Awesome environment that fosters a culture of growth, integrity and innovation!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas