Architectural Designer - Job Captain
Fort Worth, Texas, USA
Award Winning Architecture Firm
Excellent Salary & Benefits
Intermediate Designer, Mid-Level Designer, Architectural Designer, Intermediate Architect, Architectural Job Captain, Project Lead, Architectural Lead, Architectural Project Manager
TalentSphere has partnered with a well established, nationally recognized, award-winning architecture firm. This firm specializes in interior design, architecture, urban planning, historic preservation, and brand design. With an open studio environment, each of the firm's offices offers an engaging environment that nurtures creativity and collaboration. Projects offer the chance to cross collaborate between offices, in different states, and the opportunity to grow within the firm.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and collaborative, intermediate architectural designer or Intern Architect. The ideal candidate is a self-starter, capable of supporting junior staff on multiple projects, and has the ability to work both independently and as part of a team. You are highly organized, reliable, and self-motivated. They are looking for a great fit in both personality and technical skills and value positive attitudes, team focus and a willingness to learn.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong design creativity and technical proficiency
- Previous experience working with of all phases of the design process
- Previous experience working on urban development projects, including design and collateral for project vision and values; site planning and programming; urban design guidelines; and general understanding of planning/entitlement processes.
- Excellent communication skills – collaborating directly with partners of the firm during all phases of design and drawing production.
- Familiarity with sustainable design concepts and the LEED rating system
- Motivated to develop and sustain personal and professional relationships with the firm’s officers, principals and staff allowing for open interaction, honest dialogue, and productive feedback. From these interactions, able to give to others and gain from others a sense of strength, personal, and professional growth, and enjoyment.
Please apply directly if you feel like you are the right candidate for this role! Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Keywords: Designer, Buildings, Architecture, Architect, Intern, Fort Worth, Texas
- Graduate or professional degree from an accredited school of Architecture; Master’s degree preferred
- 2–5 years of professional experience with a focus on multifamily housing project types
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of the project management and construction administration processes for commercial/institutional and multifamily construction.
- Knowledge of managing budgets, schedules, and communication with clients and consultants.
- Multitasking/time management skills: the ability to work on several projects at the same time in a production role.
Job Order # 16110479
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas