Our client has become a household name in the high-rise space in Toronto. They have grown themselves to become a more prominent name in delivering and managing state of the art high-rise developments in the city.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Assist in the preparation of the project schedule.
- Review the project plans and specifications and comment on the building design, scheduling, possible cost savings measures and potential construction problems.
- Monitor and maintain the project construction schedule on a weekly basis.
- Maintain a safe job site and ensure that the requirements of the Occupational Health and Safety Act are enforced.
- Maintain and enforce good construction standards and quality control.
- Control and monitor labour, material and equipment expenses. Assist in the preparation of the monthly cost forecasting summaries.
- Ensure that “as built” drawings are prepared on an ongoing basis by all trades during the construction period.
- Prepare and expedite project deficiency lists.
- Mentor and run a team
- Provide on-site coordination for all phases of multi-family condo building construction projects, including coordinating subcontractors, material and equipment, ensuring that specifications are being strictly followed, and work is proceeding on schedule and within budget.
- Be responsible for scheduling, inspections, quality control, and job site safety.
- Supervise all subcontractors, consultants, and vendors.
- This supervision shall ensure adequate manpower is available for each task and compliant work performed. This position shall be responsible for monitoring project security personnel. Superintendent shall supervise all site staff.
- must have experience of a supervisory role of minimum two similar projects from beginning to completion
- Experience of a supervisory role of minimum two similar projects from beginning to completion
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Site Superintendent on residential new building construction and site development.
- Possess a high level of technical understanding and experience as it relates to the Canadian Construction Industry, including planning, scheduling, layout, quality control and hands on practical trade related experience.
- A certificate/ticket in carpentry or other construction related trade is an asset.
$160,000-$180,000 plus package
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas