: Senior Accountant
Real Estate / Development
$80,000-$90,000 plus benefits and bonus
About the role:
The Senior Accountant will report into the Finance Manager and work alongside a small team of 3 responsible for the day to day accounting and financial operations of an exciting new development in the GTA.
About the Company:
Responsibilities would include:
This is an excellent opportunity to get your foot in the door with a growing company who will foster and develop your career.
- Support full cycle accounting duties including bank reconciliations, reviewing, and processing journal entries, monitoring schedules etc.
- Prepare the quarterly and annual financial statements, and related notes to the financial statements with the Manager Finance, including maintenance and management of all financial records, spreadsheets & remittances as well as complete reconciliations
- Coordinate the annual budgeting and planning process through consolidating, analyzing and challenging estimates and serving as the key contact to the business
- Analyze and prepare monthly / quarterly reporting and variance packages including any significant variances from budget and dashboards
- Develop and manage internal reporting systems for project tracking and updates.
- Assist with creation and setup of internal development accounting framework, GLs and processes as required
- CPA designation, or near completion
- A minimum of 5 years’ relevant work experience
- Previous public accounting experience is required
- Technically strong in accounting principles, must be well versed in IFRS
- Capable of prioritizing work to meet operational timelines with excellent attention to detail
- Self-motivated, results oriented, flexible and creative
You could be a part of a once in a lifetime development project! You will work with bright, likeminded individuals in an environment that fosters growth and rewards hard work.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas