Production Shift Supervisor
Utilities Ammonia Manufacturing Complex
Very Competitive Compensation & Benefits
Other Similar Titles:
- Operations Foreman / Lead
- Senior Plant Operator
- Assistant Utilities Plant Superintendent
The Alberta Advantage (for candidates outside AB):
- Canada's Top Rank public education system
(top 5 world-wide)
- Lowest provincial income taxes
- No PST (just GST)
Reporting to the Superintendent - Utilities / Ammonia plant, the Shift Supervisor who's a 2nd Class Power Engineer certified (ABSA)
leads, directs the shift crew's ~9 members to optimize facility operations safely and efficiently. Managing and ensuring the effective operating by planning & organizing, coordination & cooperation, on-going staff training & development, identifying & addressing issues, problem solving & trouble-shooting, reporting & communications.
Ideal Shift Supervisor candidates will likely have most of the following attributes:
- 5+ years progressive petrochemical plant skills & experience - an asset with a large 24/7 plant
- A 2nd Class Power Engineering Certificate at a minimum
- Grade 12 diploma minimum - post secondary is an asset
- Some solid supervisory / mentoring skills & experience
- Qualified diverse candidates are encouraged to apply, and like all top qualified applicants, will be thoroughly evaluated
- Canadian citizens & Canadian Permanent Residency status candidates preferred, candidates with Canadian work visas will be considered
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits package, a variety of developmental opportunities, and the opportunity to make a real difference!
When qualified interested candidates have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Mike Kelly at MKelly@TalentSphere. ca
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas