This firm brings exceptional capability and sophistication to projects in the ICI and residential construction sectors. Their involvement with public-private-partnership (P3) projects has given them competitive insight. As a result, they have a reputation of delivering high value & complex projects across Ontario.
About the Role
We are currently seeking to hire a full time, permanent Project Coordinator who will report into the
Senior Project Manager. The role involves supporting project teams with procurement, contract
administration and project close-out. You will also be given learning and development opportunities to
progress your career with our support.
Job Location: Various sites across the Greater Toronto Area, Kitchener-Waterloo and Barrie, Ontario.
• Collect and interpret all information from various project staff to maintain daily project log.
Assist in the preparation and maintenance of the weekly schedule.
• Prepare and distribute required daily documentation including: 1) costs, budgets and
revenues reports, 2) cost reports for comparison of as-bid to as-built, 3) production reports,
to ensure accurate tracking and reporting for project.
• Coordinate all survey layout and control activities as well as field as-built drawings.
Participate in work planning sessions with survey crew to establish proper project controls.
• Participate in project reporting and job control activities to ensure compliance with contract,
budget, schedule, forecasting and job costing. Recommend potential sequencing changes to
schedule to optimize adherence to budget.
• Manage, coordinate and review shop drawings/submissions.
• Update software, identify/assesses potential deviations in quantities or payments from
owners and to subcontractors. Review quality/quantity reports and associated rework costs.
Position: Project Coordinator
• Manage and maintain tracking logs/lists of materials delivered and inform project
management of change orders, RFIs, site instructions and claims that may impact schedule
and the preparation of related estimating and/or billing documents.
• Assist the Project Manager in the estimating, procurement, and submission of project
• Inspect project site(s) to identify potential safety, site layout and/or compliance issues and
reports to appropriate management. Conduct THA, JHA and work plans in accordance with
the client’s safety plan.
• Assist the Project Management team in the preparation of the internal monthly PSR (Project
Status Review) report, and Project Monthly report for clients.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly Progress application and invoice to Owner. Prepare
• Assist with construction and analysis of three-dimensional digital models for project
constructability analysis, coordination activities, quantity takeoffs, conceptual estimates,
cost analysis, scheduling and other communication purposes.
• Collect and review design documentation for project requirements; prepare project phasing,
project logistics and site utilization graphics. Participate in the development of presentation
and communication media and message, including the production and editing of rendered,
animated, photograph and video deliverables.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• 3+ years experience in ICI and/or residential construction in a similar role
• Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or
equivalent (desired, but not required)
• Proficient in some of the following: Word, Excel, MS Project / Primavera
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Strong ability to prioritize, organize and manage time
• Able to work well in a team environment
What our client offers
• Commitment to safety in the workplace
• An engaging culture based on innovation, collaboration and forging strong relationships
• A dynamic work environment
• Competitive salary, commensurate with skill & experience
• Competitive benefits program, e.g. health insurance & RRSP matching
• Regular staff social events
• Great opportunities for learning and mentorship
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas