Our client is a Toronto-based private investment management company that specializes in the development of real estate properties of exceptional quality in Canada. Their unique expertise incorporates a wealth of services from acquiring development sites, deal underwriting and structuring to all aspects of development including land use approvals, project design, sales, marketing, construction management and project financing
Experience (# years/specific skills/experience):
- Schedule and coordinate trade contractors within the supervision scope of work.
- Liaise with the project team to resolve layout issues.
- Review suites for upgrade additions and ensure their implementation at rough-in.
- Assist the Site Superintendent in executing the work on schedule.
- Assist the Site Superintendent in maintaining tight control of Division 1 costs.
- Maintain an orderly site office.
- Enforce the policies of the safety manual on the trade contractors.
- Assist the Site Superintendent with the implementation of a quality control program.
- Review and inspect the work of the trade contractors and reject defective work.
- Participate in bi-weekly trade co-ordination meetings.
- Assist the Site Superintendent in the obtaining of occupancy permits.
- May also be required to supervise finishing of common elements and amenity spaces.
- May also be required to supervise the correction of deficiencies noted on our pre-Performance Audit inspection of the Common Elements.
- May also be required to supervise the resolution of deficiencies noted on the Tarion Performance Audits for Common Elements.
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety, quality and environment legislation and standards.
- 3-7 years experience in multi-unit residential construction.
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to manage and deliver on multiple priorities and projects at any given time.
- Highly driven to succeed, the successful candidate is independent, hard-working, energetic, and committed to invest the time, focus, and ask the questions required to be successful in this role. He/she has the potential to take on additional responsibilities and grow within the organization as business needs and opportunities evolve.
- Desire and ability to contribute as a key member of a highly motivated and successful organization
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas