About the job
A renowned & award winning home-builder that has delivered state of the art communities across the GTA. They have been in business for over 30 years and are looking to add a a skilled Customer Care Coordinator
Skills and Qualifications
- Respond to all inquiries from members of the Customer Care team with respect to file reviews,
- upgrades, purchaser information, and trade inquires etc.
- Respond to trade, site and Technicians' inquiries relating to scheduling
- Check Tarion Warranty Programs website for "What's New", copy or insert into service program
- for Coordinators and/or Technicians. Advise Manager of any conciliation reports
- Schedule Pre Delivery Inspections ("PDI") appointments with Purchasers as requested. Prepare
- and send out PDI packages and homeowner information material, including creating and printing
- Certificate of Completion & Possession ("CCP"). Schedule Technicians/Manager to conduct the
- PDI when required
- Update Purchaser information on Tarion Portal and REMS/NewStar
- Send CCP to Tarion when home has closed via online at www.tarion.com
- Send new homeowner information to all utility companies advising them of the closing dates
- Review PDI, 30-Day, Year-End, and 2nd Year Tarion forms received from homeowners. Create files in Service program. Give Major Structural Defect ("MSD") forms directly to Manager for review
- Create trade Work Orders ("WO's") and Purchase Orders ("PO's") with all WO's being forwarded
- to Coordinators to book service appointments
- Create report (aging report) on outstanding service work for all sites (per trade). Forward to
- Coordinators for follow up. Provide same to Manager when requested
- Complete signoffs, WO's and PO's for all sites in REMS/NewStar
- Prepare PO's with related invoices for signature by Manager. Provide 2 copies one for finance and one for lot file. If lot file is on site, scan a copy to applicable site
- Create service files for all sites
- Back-up for other Coordinators when they are not available or need assistance
- Conduct research for Customer Care team when required
- Update service calendar with conciliation dates and cancellations
- Complete cheque requisitions when requested by Customer Care team
- Complete back charges when required with relevant documents to support
- Prepare letters for referral cheques and mail out
- Assist Manger with and conciliations/claims that are scheduled for your specified site.
- Minimum of 1+ year in a new home construction
- A strong working knowledge of Newstar, Tarion Builder Link and Microsoft Office.
- An understanding of the Tarion Construction Performance Guidelines and how it pertains to the Tarion 1, 2, and 7 year warranties.
- Strong organizational and time management skills to be able to prioritize and multitask to achieve positive results.
- You must have the ability to use common sense and sound judgement to come to decisions on many different situations as needed.
- A general working knowledge and understanding of residential construction for both low rise and high-rise projects.
$60,000-$70,000 plus package & benefits
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas