Senior Product Manager (Java, Agile)
Mississauga (In Office Role)
Excellent salary + equity (upto $250k - total Compensation Package)
Our client is a heavily funded fintech who's objective is to disrupt massively the financial industry by providing a complete straight through digital payments (wallet) management platform.
- 5+ years of work experience in product management with a proven record of successfully launching product experiences in iOS and Android apps
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills and independent motivation
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a changing environment, and work well as a member of a highly integrated team composed of both technical and non-technical members
- Capable of leading through influence; holding product leads accountable to the greater ecosystem goals
- Must have a demonstrable understanding and appreciation payment or digital marketing industry from a consumer and merchants’ perspective
You will be responsible for developing best-in-class consumer experiences that can reach millions of users, focusing on user flow optimization driving higher registration, activation, engagement.
- Customer Focus: Develop a deep understanding of and empathy with the community of our target users. Advocate for product experiences that meet their needs and address their challenges with our app experiences.
- Product Strategy: Understand and synthesize customer and business needs from market research, customer insights, and business data to inform and drive product strategy for the mobile platform.
- Analytics Driven: Help define and drive OKRs for mobile app engagement. Leverage A/B testing, experimentation, and User Experience Research to deliver data-driven results.
- Roadmap Prioritization: Advocate for the mobile point-of-view for the product and platform strategy for users experience and deliver to a prioritized roadmap and backlog that addresses customer needs.
- Cross-Team Collaboration: Work with partners across our product development organization, marketing teams, customer service partners, and business analytics leaders to define, advocate for, build, and launch experiences in the apps
- Partnerships & Integrations: Serve as point-of-contact for third-party partnerships
- Cross-Org Projects: Drive complex, technical projects to successful conclusion.
- Be Part of the Team: Participate actively in standard agile ceremonies (daily stand-ups, backlog grooming, sprint retrospectives, sprint demos, etc.)