Our client is Canada's largest community builder, delivering back to back high-rise communities from coast to coast. They have close to 100 years of experience and have presence in Asia, Europe as well as the Americas
The Finishing Superintendent
will be responsible for:
- Overseeing the finishing schedule and directing all related trades on site
- Monitoring project progress and providing technical guidance as needed
- Working with the Site Superintendent to ensure high levels of Health & Safety are established and adhered to
- Undertake regular site inspections and associated reporting
- Establishing a cohesive team alongside the Site Superintendent, Trades and office-based teams
Salary is based on candidate requirements.
- 5+ years of construction experience with exposure to Low-Rise & Mid-Rise Residential Construction.
- Solid understanding of construction practices relating to the province of Ontario.
- Strong working knowledge of construction documents, drawings, specifications and project management
- Exceptional communication skills
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas