Senior Project Manager
Take your career to the next level with an International Construction Services company
Leads, directs and coordinates the overall management of multiple projects
Project Executive, Deputy Operations Manager or Operations Manager
Essential Duties & Responsibilities*:
- Develop a high-performance team through supervision, training, coaching, and mentoring. Ensure regular feedback is shared with staff including timely completion of employee performance appraisals
- Understand and administer contract and subcontract agreements
- Foster and enhance owner, architect, subcontractor and vendor relations
- Establish, update, and communicate Master Project Schedule and manage its implementation
- Work with Preconstruction team in development of project
- Manage budget and financial reporting, interpret and analyze reports to ensure adherence to project budget
- Manage the Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) Program
- Manage and oversee field operation and engineering processes and procedures
- Drive competencies to team on requirements for insurance, labor relations, and employee relations
- Drive enforcement of safety protocols by the project staff
- Work with Accounting to initiate Pay Application process and follow up to ensure payment is received in a timely manner
- Keep management informed on progress of project and budget through regularly scheduled Operation Review Meetings (ORMs)
- Support and drive utilization of various initiatives and technologies
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of ten years’ related experience or an equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience. Thorough knowledge of construction cost, scheduling, estimating, purchasing and engineering principles and techniques, as well as accounting principles. Prove written and verbal communication abilities; proficiency with computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedule. Ability to implement leading-edge technologies such as Building Information Models (BIM) and Lean to benefit the project. Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Performance of the required duties will require physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs, passenger use of construction personnel hoists, ability to climb ladders and negotiate work areas under construction. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus. Performing this job requires use of hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls, sit, talk and hear, stand, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee regularly works on-site at the construction work site where the employee is exposed to moving mechanical parts; high precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. The noise in these work environments is usually moderate to very loud
*May perform other duties as assigned.
Competitive salary, employee benefits, growth opportunities
Similar Job Titles:
Construction Project Manager
Residential Project Manager
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.