Competitive Salary and Benefits
Retirement savings program
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Manager with exceptional experience managing construction of projects from the ground up.
Our client is a leadingcompany focused on a build-and-develop strategy for projects in a variety of industries and are looking to continue to open new doors. They have been growing steadily in Southwestern Ontario and across the country. They are adding to and growing their team significantly. They are looking for an individual to join the team who is comfortable and confident with managing many projects at once that are specialized in, but not limited to the industries listed above.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
- B.Degree in Construction, Design, or Engineering an asset
- PMP, P.Eng accreditation an asset
- 5+ years' proven experience as a Project Manager in an ICI environment
- Proven experience working on at least 5 projects previously in similar industries from inception to completion
- Ability to perform and execute a project as well as lead a team effectively
- Experience working with engineers, architects, and technologists with various projects following schedules and timelines efficiently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
What's in it for you?
This is a successful company headquartered in a smaller community. Over the past 20+ years they have established commercial relationships that result in repeat clients and a full catalog of projects. There are unlimited opportunities for those who wish to succeed. They offer a competitive salary, benefits program and retirement savings along other benefits.
This role is being hired ASAP please submit your resume if you believe you are a fit for this position.