Six Figure Salary + LTI + STI + Bens + Share Purchase Plan + Pension
Calgary based business with Shared Service HR model seeks Compensation Advisor to join their dynamic Total Rewards team working on a wide variety of compensation projects.
About our client
Large Canadian owned organisation with fantastic offices, strong long term career opportunities, and exceptional compensation and benefit programs.
Working on Canadian and US compensation programs, you will provide analysis, interpretation, design and implementation skills to support employee, executive and incentive plans across the organisation.
- Compensation analysis of external data from primary and/or secondary sources of data
- Provision of recommendation for Compensation Strategy.
- Competitive research.
- Analysis reports and presentations to the Board
- Research on competitive pay policies and practices.
- Provides input to recommendations for new HR policies.
- Communicate changes in programs, processes or new policies to stakeholders.
- Lead annual Compensation programs.
- Develop assigned components of Proxy statements.
- Provide technical expertise and consultation on HR systems such as SAP/SuccessFactors.
- Administer relocation program for non-union employees.
- 5 - 10 years compensation experience at a public company.
- Proficient in SAP and advanced skills in MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint;
- CCP designation would be considered an asset.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to reviewing your resume.