Mechanical Project Manager
Competitive Compensation Package
RRSP Matching and Performance Bonus
This is an opportunity for an accomplished Mechanical Project Manager to work with an industry leader in interior commercial renovations. Headquartered in Mississauga with a thriving regional offices across Canada, this company offers a progressive work environment, a competitive compensation package and a portfolio of interesting and complex projects.
The Mechanical Project Manager will assume overall responsibility for the success of all projects from turnover to closeout. You will independently lead all assigned projects with minimum guidance and supervision ensuring that you:
- Identify project risks and implement measures to minimize impact
- Manage and communicate with all subtrades to manage scheduled deliveries, work on site and payments
- Conduct project meetings, prepare minutes and project reports
- Work closely with Site Superintendent to manage labour costs
- Develop productive working relationships with project consultants, designers, subtrades and clients
- Ensure that all project documentation is prepared and stored accurately
Required qualifications for this role includes:
- A University or College degree in Mechanical engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a commercial general contracting, mechanical subcontracting or consulting environment
- Strong computer skills and the ability to learn new applications
- Strong negotiation and exceptional organization and planning skills
What's in it for you?
This is a well-established and growing company who offers a competitive salary, a benefits package which includes RRSP matching and performance bonus. This is a great place to build your career.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume ASAP. Thank you for your interest.