Guest Services Representative
We are on the hunt for a Guest Services Representative at our clients amazing resort on beautiful Lake of the Woods in Southern Ontario.
The opportunity is seasonal so you have to be ready to pack up and come on out where you will find yourself surrounded by some of the most beautiful scenery you will find anywhere at one of the most well-established resorts in Canada.
Some of your duties will be:
What you need to bring to the table:
- Guest check in and out
- Helping with luggage
- Keeping cabins stocked
- Keeping cabins clean, inside and out
- Giving tours of the facility
- Picking up supplies
- Ensuring guests are comfortable and happy
- Willing to lend a hand where needed
- The ability to work independently or with others
- You need to be motivated to do the best job possible, all of the time
- Outstanding customer service skill
- A desire to listen not concerns and then take care of them
- A genuine desire to ensure that guests are highly satisfied
- Shift work is part of the job
- You take pride in your appearance at all times
- You are a natural problem solver and solution finder
- You are able to lift and carry 35 + pounds
A commitment to the entire season (May through September) is very important so if this job sounds like something you want to do, and we know you’ll be glad you came; we need you to be here from start to finish.
If you have previous guest experience in hospitality, you are who we are looking for.
Driving is a big part of this job, so you need a minimum G class license (or equivalent, abstract required). If you had an F class (or equivalent), that would be a definite asset because we have a 24 passenger bus that doesn’t drive itself. If you are the star among stars, we will help you to upgrade your license.
For insurance purposes, employees must be 25 years or older to qualify to drive company vehicles.