Project Manager, Construction
Lower Mainland, BC
The Project Manager, Construction is responsible to lead internal/external stakeholders through the complete build process from resource mgmt & team building, to mobilization, construction and occupancy. This role will be responsible for all project off site activities, working alongside and collaborate with internal departments, trades and consultants while leading the construction team to successfully deliver several projects to the highest quality and standards.
Established and growing Developer. Tons of project stability and diversity. Exciting place to work!
- Works closely with the Senior Project Manager, Site Superintendent and other team members to manage the build of assigned projects
- Provides direction and assign responsibilities, to reporting off site team members
- Responsible for continuing to improve and develop systems, and operating procedures
- Ensures safety regulations, and best practices are adhered to ensuring a clean and safe work site
- Maintains and reviews budgets and project schedule and provides regular updates
- Responsible for regularly communicating all relative and pertinent information, to all project team members and project stakeholders
- Contract award and administration
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelors Degree: Business Administration, Architecture or Engineering; Construction Management
- PMP Designation
- 5+ years Project Mgmt exp
- 5+ years Construction exp
- Strong leadership skills, able to motivate strategize and lead by example
- Exceptional written, verbal communication skills and organisational skills
- Fully understand the construction process and methodologies
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment capable of making important decisions
- Ability to work under deadlines in a fast paced work environment
- Strong computer skills and experience having worked with multiple platforms and operating systems such as MS Office, Excel, MS Project and experience with Procore Construction Project Management platform strongly desired
- Willing to travel to site when required
Commensurate with experience, Bonus, Benefits, PENSION, Car Allowance, Education Allowance, Company Phone and Laptop
*Project Stability: 10 year Community Project in addition to some exciting new business on the books!
Similar role titles:
Senior Project Manager
Only applicants with the legal right to work in Canada can be considered for this opportunity.
We thank all those who express interest in this opportunity however only those short-listed we be contacted.