Our client is looking for an Account manager. Customer service is a priority, having a professional, friendly, and dedicated sales team is very important to our client.
This role offers an excellent compensation, commission and benefits package. If you have a strong desire to be successful by earning the trust of your customers, this role could be a great fit.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Prospect new business through cold-calls, regular follow-ups and building customer relationships
- Manages truck and trailer fleets of specific lease accounts by maintaining working knowledge of each account’s business requirements and ensuring the fleet meets those needs.
- Prepares sales or lease quotes that ensure profitable sale and customer satisfaction
- Closes sales or lease deals accurately using proper procedures
- Ensuring units are prepared for delivery by listing work to be done and following up with the shop to ensure quality of work is completed on time.
- Addresses after-sales questions and concerns, and ensures unit is prepared for on-time delivery
- Appraises trade-ins by compiling history details, visual inspection, and discussions with customer
- Knowledge of potential customers in sales territory
- Understanding of heavy-duty (HD) trucks & trailers and their applications
- 4-5 years in “full-service” leasing of heavy-duty trucks & trailers
- Knowledge of Montreal’s customer base.
- Valid Driver’s License and own vehicle – Class 3 an asset
- Bilingual – French & English
- Ability to prospect and cold-call new customers and up-sell products
- Easily builds rapport and relationships with people at all levels
- Strong negotiation, listening, and closing skills
- Shows assertiveness, persuasiveness, and initiative
- Regularly sets / meets priorities and long-term goals
- Ability to learn in-house computer programs
- Ability to work independently