Competitive Salary and Benefits
Architecture and Design Firm
Other Titles: Architect, Senior Architect, Project Architect, Project Manager, Design Architect, Designer, Architectural Designer
A full service, award-winning Architecture & Design firm in Calgary, is hiring for an experienced Senior Architect to join their collaborative team. This company is well established with multiple offices across Western Canada. They're projects span across many sectors including commercial, education, healthcare, hospitality, mixed use, residential, public, emergency services, retail, seniors living and sports and recreation.
Lead projects and manage junior staff with minimal direction from Principal in Charge and work directly with clients. This individual will possess excellent leadership skills and will be experienced in establishing scope and directing work of architects/designers and technical staff on multiple projects. The successful candidate will have experience in multiple project sectors, business development skills as well as be versed in all project phases.
The ideal candidate will have the following credentials;
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Registered architect – or active intern (plus degree from accredited university)
- Minimum 10 years experience
- Ability to run projects without direct supervision (minimal overview from principal in charge)
- Management experience (HR, project scheduling)
- Strong design skills an asset (with examples of project leadership role)
- Experience managing a wide range of budgets, schedules and project types
- Revit is an asset
- Business development skills an asset
- Experience in all project phases (design, CDs, CA)
- Expert level understanding of local bylaw and building codes (including experience with authorities having jurisdiction and moving projects through various stages of approval)
If you feel this position could be the right fit for you, please click apply and submit your resume as soon as possible. We thank you for your application, however, only successful applicants who meet the requirements of the position will be contacted.
Keywords: Architect, Senior, Project Architect, Project Manager, Calgary, Alberta, Cochrane, Okotoks, Airdrie, Chestermere
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas