Job Title: Tax Manager
Industry Sector: CPG
Salary: $95,000-$105,000 plus bonus, profit sharing, and other perks!
Location: Toronto, Ontario
About our client:
Our client is a global franchise with businesses operating word wide. Reputable, professional and a household name - this is a dream opportunity for the Tax expert that is looking for growth.
About the role:
Managing a staff of two and working along side the Canadian Tax Controller you will provide tax compliance and tax accounting for the Canadian group of companies. More specifically:
About the candidate:
- Completion of the quarterly and annual income tax projection packages
- Analysis and reconciliation of selected tax general ledger accounts
- Preparation of annual corporate income tax filings by preparing detailed working papers
- Assist with annual transfer pricing
- Responsible for monthly tax instalment payments
- Preparing working papers for Canadian tax audits
- Review Non-resident withholding tax payments and annual returns
- Complete tax analysis for special projects as required.
- Canadian CPA designation, CICA In-depth courses are a definite asset
- Minimum 5 years of relevant senior level tax experience.
- Minimum 3 years supervisory experience
- Solid understanding of advanced financial and income tax accounting
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Indirect tax experience is an asset
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a global, successful company with opportunities for growth down the line. You'll feel good working for this company!!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas