Senior Software Developer – Full Stack
About our Client:
TalentSphere is currently recruiting for a Sr. Software Developer (Full Stack) for our global client that prides themselves in culture, has a forward thinking leadership team and creates innovative products that helps the world make a difference!
The software developer will design and develop various components of the software including application graphical user interface/workflows, back-end server functionalities, reporting, advanced rendering algorithms and/or other post processing algorithms. Through the software development cycle, the software developer will work closely with other software developers and quality assurance analysts as a team to ensure delivery of quality software products.
The software developer will report to the software development lead/manager.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve medical imaging software
- Writing reusable, readable, testable, scalable, and efficient code
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines, and deliverables
- 3-10+ years of work experience in software development and/or considerable project experience
- Experience with API design
- Experience in one or more programming languages including: C++, C#, or Go
- Experience with public cloud platform, such as AWS or Azure
- Experience in designing and deploying large scale distributed system
- Experience with service-oriented and/or microservice architecture
- Familiarity with the full tech stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques
- Strong sense of application design and attuned to the fundamentals of user experience
- Proficiency developing with NoSQL database technologies
- Knowledge of message brokers such as RabbitMQ or Apache Kafka
- Experience with DICOM protocol and images
What's in it for you:
- B.Sc. degree in Computer Science/Software Engineering or equivalent
- Work in an R&D environment and see your work make an impact directly
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
Please apply directly if you feel you are the right candidate and are excited about this excellent opportunity!
Please note that only those candidates selected will be contacted for an interview.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas