A growing Toronto based Builder-Developer who has been delivering residential projects across the Province from low-rise communities to High-Rise condos. They have over 3 decades of experience and are getting busy with a healthy pipeline of projects.
- Assist and guide the project team with coordination and project support;
- Collaborate and keep the lines of communication open when working with team members, trade partners, consultants and clients;
- Review and analyze project quotes with emphasis on obtaining the very best prices in the market;
- Assemble, attend, document and emphasize the importance of project meetings;
- Demonstrate leadership in Health, Safety and Environmental Protection on the project.
- Post-secondary education in Construction, Architecture or related fields
- At least 6 years of experience in mid or high-rise residential construction
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent knowledge of residential mid or high-rise construction in the province of Ontario
$100,000-$125,000 depending experience plus benefits
This is a suitable opportunity for a candidate that wishes to elevate their career and continue building their career with a reputable & growing Toronto Area builder/developer.
If this is a position that interests you and you meet the qualifications outlined, please apply now
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas