Outside/Territory sales Kelowna and region
Our client is looking for a sales professional to join their well-established team in Kelowna.
They aren’t just looking for anyone though. The successful candidate will bring industry related experience and solid sales skills along with a customer centric mindset. Someone who knows how to make clients feel that they are appreciated and valued.
This is one of those roles where you are the driver. You are responsible for your territory and for driving its success.
Your clients will look to you as the expert and rely on you to make sure that they get what they need, when they need it.
The company is independently owned and they operate multiple locations in Western Canada.
Their story is one of vision and success and they are in a great place looking forward to substantial growth in our explosive construction market.
There simply isn’t a better time to join this amazing company.
A little bit of what you bring to the table
- Previous outside/territory sales experience
- Experience selling roofing, waterproofing, insulation
- 5 plus years in outside, B2B, B2C sales
- Customer centric
- A genuine relationship builder
- A cooperative mindset, both with internal clients and outside clients
- A strong sense of urgency and timelines
- Innovative in your approach to existing clients and in your search for new clients
- Great at having meaningful as well as casual conversations with a wide variety of people
- Experience with a CRM system
- Strong listening skills followed by strong communication skills
- An awareness of what individual clients like and what they don’t
- You will receive a generous base salary
- Uncapped commissions
- Health benefits
- Any necessary ancillary equipment
- Unconditional support
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas