Property Manager (Industrial portfolio)
Global Real Estate firm
Competitive salary & bonus
Our client is a Global Real Estate firm with expertise in Office, Retail, Industrial and Multi-residential properties.
As Property Manager you will report to the General Manager and be responsible for the management of an industrial portfolio totaling approximately 2 million square feet.
- Oversight and day to day management of the portfolio
- Interact and effectively communicate directly with Asset Manager/clients on financial performance, property operations, staffing, and tenant relations
- Annually work with the VP and client to complete annual reforecast and operating budgets for client’s approval
- Ensure building revenues and expenses are managed within the approved budget; analyze monthly financial statements and prepare monthly management reports; ensure tenant billings and year- end adjustments are correct and conform with the lease
- Oversee accounts receivable to ensure they are maintained at an acceptable level
- Oversee the tender and management of capital projects including building improvements and leasehold improvements
- Administer leases to ensure all requirements are maintained
- Other duties as required
WHAT TO DO NOW
- Minimum 5 years property management experience in commercial/industrial portfolios
- Post-secondary education in business or real estate. RPA or CPM designation will be considered an asset
- An Alberta real estate license is required or willingness to achieve within a required time-frame
- Able to communicate effectively and professionally, both oral and written and to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships with senior management, contractors, tenants and the public
- Strong ability to work under pressure and manage tight deadlines, handle multiple demands and competing priorities
- Able to resolve problems using facts and sound reasoning and to achieve goals using a strategic thinking and a willingness to manage and adapt to change
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of JD Edwards and/or Yardi accounting systems is beneficial
If you believe this position could be the perfect fit for you, apply now. We thank all applicants, however, only those who meet the requirements of the position above will be contacted.
Keywords: Commercial Real Estate, Property Management, Industrial, Calgary, Alberta
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions Inc.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas