Architectural Technologist / CAD Technician
Competitive compensation plus benefits
Our client has earned a reputation as a leader in the construction industry in Design-Build Industrial and Commercial projects as well as offering outstanding value and innovation for over 50 years!
They are currently looking for an Architectural Technologist with experience in Architectural Design, Drafting and Detailing to join their team!
Responsibilities of this position include:
Preparation and production of Architectural and/or Structural based drawings such as:
- Architectural Site Plans, Floor Plans, Foundation Plans, Reflective Ceiling, Roof Plans and details
- Building cross-sections and details
- Steel roof framing plans, wall framing elevations
- Room, Door and Window Schedules
- Coordinating any revisions/mark-ups of working drawings.
Liaising with sales, estimating, and project management departments, as necessary for the preparation of working drawings.
- Minimum 2- 5 years’ experience.
- Must be proficient in drawing application programs AutoCAD or Architectural Desktop and Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Must have strong organizational and communications skills.
- Strong construction techniques and practices knowledge would be considered an asset
- Good working knowledge of the Ontario Building Code is considered an asset
All qualified candidates are invited to apply.
Keywords: Architectural Draftsman, Draftsperson, Draftsman, Architectural CAD Drafter, AutoCAD Drafter, Tecumseh, Essex, LaSalle, CAD technician, Architectural Design Technologist, Architectural Technician, Design technologist
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas