Site Superintendent - Commercial and Industrial
Competitive Salary and Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to progress and grow at a very well-established construction firm with regional offices across the country. This firm offers a full spectrum of construction services including construction management and cost plus. Although their main focus is corporate and commercial interiors, their work includes base building and projects across all sectors including institutional, retail and some residential. With current and future projects developing nationally there are many avenues for this role to move and grow into.
The Site Superintendent will be responsible for the planning, organization, supervision and control of projects from turnover to project closeout. A partial list of the Site Superintendent's responsibilities includes the following:
- Review all project drawings and specifications to gain an understanding of the project, its scope, schedule and possible concerns
- Ensure that site operations are conducted in accordance with the standards set out by the client, their customers and the overall project objectives
- Work directly in a supervising role with subcontractors, maintaining a positive working relationship and work that is done to the standards required by our client
- Collaborate on a regular basis with the Project Manager to identify conflicts and challenge and bring to resolution
- Lead site meetings and and all employee orientation and safety training onsite.
• 10+ years of experience supervising projects within an ICI Construction environment
This Site Superintendent will possess the following attributes:
- Degree or Diploma in a construction-related discipline
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Very professional presentation and communication skills
- The ability to work independently and effectively
- Extensive experience with successfully leading trades onsite
What's in it for you? A competitive compensation package, retirement savings and a fitness membership.
Must be flexible to travel to job sites as required.
Does this sound like the right role for you? This role is to be filled ASAP so please send your resume if this position is of interest.
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas