Our client is a privately-owned family-oriented construction services and solutions provider serving the Canadian construction and renovation market. The client has over 30 years of successful operations with a solid track record of completed projects in the Industrial, Commercial, Institutional and Heavy Civil market segments. We safely deliver projects valued between $1mm and $75mm with primary focus in the healthcare, educational, recreational, and water & wastewater sectors.
: Senior Project Manager
: Permanent full-time
: Eastern Ontario
The Senior Project Manager provides and is accountable for the overall planning, organization, direction, and control of each project assigned to him/her. He/she successfully completes each of these projects, safely and within time and budgetary constraints in order to meet the objective of continued and sustainable growth of the Company. Some of the Senior Project Manager responsibilities include:
- Providing safety leadership to the project team and subcontractors
- Planning, scheduling, and controlling daily activities of a project
- Administration and management of prime contracts and subcontracts
- Subcontract negotiations and awards
- Managing project budget and billings
- Overseeing contract administration of RFIs, Submittals, Change Orders, etc.
- Fostering and maintaining positive relations and communication with clients, consultants, architects and subcontractors.
- Have at least ten (10) years experience in Institutional, Commercial, Industrial and/or Water/Wastewater construction
- Hold a professional engineering (P.Eng), a Gold Seal Certificate (GSC), or project management certificate (PMP).
- LEED Experience or LEED AP Designation is an asset.
- Have excellent knowledge of the local market
- Have direct project management or site supervision of large Institutional, Commercial, Industrial and/or Water/Wastewater construction projects valued between $10million and $100 million
- Have experience with commissioning and startup of complex mechanical, process and electrical systems.
- Demonstrate superior leadership, motivational and mentoring skills
- Have strong management, negotiation and problem-solving skills
- Have excellent communication skills in English and in French (oral and written)
- Be service and results-oriented
- Be able to read, understand and interpret contract documents, drawings, specifications, scopes of work and project schedules
- Be eligible for security clearances and possess a valid driver’s license
- Have superior working knowledge of MS Office suite, including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competitive employee compensation
- Health, Dental, Vision and Disability benefits program
- Employee Family Assistance Program
- Matching RRSP program
- Profit sharing
- Performance and merit-based recognition
- On the job training
- Health and Wellness (flexible hours, working from home opportunities)
- Education reimbursement program
- Professional and career development opportunities
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas