Not for Profit / Philanthropy
$55,000-$60,000 + a comprehensive benefit package, excellent environment and job stability
Toronto – currently WFH
Our Canadian NPO client with a footprint overseas, is growing and looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join their small, dynamic and stable team.
About our client
For over 30 years, this NPO has been improving the lives of people throughout Canada and abroad in areas of Education, Research, Healthcare and the Arts for over 30 years. They continue to grow its foundation of members, organizations and programs.
About the role
Working with the Controller and the CFO responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Perform financial forecasting, reporting, and metrics tracking.
- Analyze financial data and create financial models for decision support.
- Report on financial performance and prepare for regular leadership reviews.
- Analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements.
- Identify and drive process improvements, including the creation of standard and ad-hoc reports, tools, and dashboards.
- Perform market research, business intelligence, and valuation comps.
- Reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
- Bachelor’s Degree and Background in business/commerce, statistics, finance or related field is required. MBA, CFA or CPA designations are a strong asset but not required.
- 5+ years of experience in financial analysis, financial modelling and report creation
- High proficiency in financial modeling techniques.
- Experience with Microsoft GP, Advent, Power BI, Tableau, and SQL are preferred.
- Advanced knowledge with Excel formulas and functions.
- Numbers and Data are your passion!! You have exceptional quantitative, analytical and data gathering skills and love making sense of it all for a greater purpose.
- You are a team player, with excellent interpersonal communication and problem solving skills. You love learning and growing and embrace change and challenge.
- Most of all...you'd love a place where you could be for years to come and you are seeking stability and LONG TERM employment.
Aside from working with an incredible not for profit foundation that changes peoples lives for the better, you’d be working with like minded, intelligent, fun, dynamic people who love the company they work in! What could be better than that?!
Thank you for your interest in this job posting.
We look forward to hearing from you.
TalentSphere Staffing Solutions
|USA - Dallas